Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of Enkei Mesh, 15x7 -13, 15x8.5 -30, 5x114.3. I got these from a trade. All my toys are 4 lug but figured someone (5 lug swapper) here may want them. I'm letting you guys (celicasupra and cressida) get first crack at it. I'll post for a couple weeks here on celicasupra and toyotacressida, then will post on other forums at a higher price. These wheels are in excellent condition, no rash, bends, cracks, nothing. I'll polish them up before shipping or picking up. Tires are 225/50/15, 1 tire really good, 2 decent, 1 still can still be rolled on for a little bit, all hold air good. But they are cracking so it's up to you if you want them or not. If I didn't have sooo many wheels already, I'd 5 lug one of my cars. $600 + shipping + paypal.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tires have been dismounted cause of a Flaker (not here) so shipping will be cheaper now. I just want this to cover the price of the Griffin rad I bought here. So price lowered $550 + shipping + paypal.

Or for the local guys, I'm willing to trade or take partial trade for a 96+ Honda F22 OBDII engine. Need one for my uncle's Odyssey. The lower the mileage, the better. Will take as part or full depending on condition.

·
Registered
471 Posts
man those are so nice, i wish i had money right now.
Glws man

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Just FYI-

It is against paypal policy to charge someone additional fees for paying through the service.

"4.7 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method."

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
These are a 2/3 piece rim right? or are the mounting nuts for show?

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Just FYI-

It is against paypal policy to charge someone additional fees for paying through the service.

"4.7 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method."
Paypal adds a percentage fee based on what type of account you have. So you'd have to add more to the initial price to compensate.

GLWS

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They were multi piece but for some reason, they welded the faces on.

If it's against paypal policy, you know how many people would get banded if so. They would lose a butt load of money. Plus I can just set a higher price and say that i'll cover the paypal fees.

These should be gone by tomorrow or the next if the buyer doesn't flake like the other.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
They were multi piece but for some reason, they welded the faces on.

If it's against paypal policy, you know how many people would get banded if so. They would lose a butt load of money. Plus I can just set a higher price and say that i'll cover the paypal fees.

These should be gone by tomorrow or the next if the buyer doesn't flake like the other.
Do what you like- that was just FYI

We ALL take the hit when we sell stuff on paypal-thats the cost of doing business thru that service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
All lined up for a 5 lug front upgrade except for one wheel. I want an 8 -10 grade. It does not have to be perfect, maybe a few scratches, or a very little rash would be OK.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it.
Stephen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts