1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Contact Information
Name:William Branan
Email:[email protected]
Pm: Prefer contact via PM as I do not check my email all that often.

Asking Price: $120USD shipped USA, or $130USD shipped Canada.

Features, improvements, upgrades: Replaces the banjo bolt on the outlet of the oil pump and the crush bent pipe with a 10an mandrel bent tube for better oil flow. Includes the fittings for the oil pump, block, and the 10an tube.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Have you documented improved flow with this by chance? Also is there an upgrade bolt in pump you'd get while you're in there swapping this out? Not sure when i'll be cracking my motor open honestly, but this looks like a great "while you're in there" type of mod.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really only needed for the 7mgte, and yes, it has been documented for the 7mgte on supramania. Arizona performance sells it for the mk3, but it is for the midsump pump only, not the front sump. As long as you are using the "Deep" 5mge oil pump and pan, the gears inside are the same as the 7mgte oil pump.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Anyone with a 7mgte swap or doing one? I recommend this oil feed upgrade! It has been proven to make a difference in overall oil pressure, including at idle. Been posted on supraforums and supramania.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No. I have the mandrel tubing bender and AN flare tool and built them myself. I have had multiple people requesting these as Arizona doesn't make them for the front sump. Each one was built on a block in my shed and bolted up to be sure it fits properly. First one took a few tries to get the length of the pipe and bends correct etc... Wasted prolly 5-6ft of tubing. lol. Ill PM you my paypal address.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Done.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2nd one sold, 3rd one pending. I can make more pending serious interest.

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
I'll take one.

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
Got it today! Thanks!!

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another batch done and ready to go.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Only 2 left.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last 2 sold last week. Parts are on the way to make more, should be in sometime this week.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, forgot to update this as I have just been posting them to FB lately. I have 3 more ready to go.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump. $120USD shipped in the USA and $130USD to Canada shipped.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts