·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Purple pair sold. Blue pairs still available.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Still got the 2 pair of blue, and also have a pair of purple available.

IMAG2355 by williamb82, on Flickr

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Correct, That is why I have pics posted of them bolted to a 5mge cylinder head.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I swear was covered in this thread already. If you have aftermarket cams, it will allow them to be degre'ed properly. With stock cams, well, you can try to advance the intake and retard the timing to increase overlap, but the main benefit is with aftermarket cams, otherwise, it is just cosmetic really.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yes I do.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Another set sold. I have 1 blue, and 1 purple set left.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
William do u still have any in blue
I got your PM.

Banditogc113 said:
Well i just recieved your package today and I was a little bit disappointed on the finish of these cams it showed up with a few little scrapes and blemishes on the front face also some of the color blue paint was peeled not sure if you have others that are in better condition cosmetically wise where I can resend you these back for another pair
I am unable to reply to your PM as it says you have elected to not receive private messages.

"Banditogc113 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Banditogc113 from the recipient list and send the message again."

I do not see any wear in the pictures of the gears I posted. Also, they are anodized aluminum, not painted, so there is no blue paint to peel. Can you provide me with pictures? if they are as you say, then I can swap them out for the other blue pair still in my possession.

Edit: I replied to the email you sent me with your correct mailing address as well.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
These are the actual 2 blue pair I had for sale. One of these was shipped to Banditogc113 this week. Im not sure which pair as they are identical. I take a picture of literally each pair mounted to the 5m head to ensure fitment before posting for sale and post the actual pictures of the gears for sale, not a 'representation" picture, this is why I keep posting what may appear to be the same pics over and over again, but they are not the same. I cant PM him back and never got a text message so trying to sort this out with him in a way he will hopefully see my response.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
He responded to my email. We got it worked out. I added a disclaimer to the first post. There may be minor blemishes as these are made in China cam gears that I am starting with, which is also why they are so cheap.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
1 purple pair and 1 blue pair left.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Purple pair sold. Only have blue ones left.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Sold out. I should have more within a couple of weeks hopefully.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Blue are sold.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts