Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Collingrove (South Australia) this weekend (30/8/14). It was my second time there, first time in the dry. I had a great day and set faster times each run. Current best is 41.58s. For reference, the gold 4WD turbo Suby in front of me was running 38s.

Run at 3:40-6:00

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Wow....
When I ran hillclimbs here in the States with the SCCA, we had to run full safety gear and a rollbar.
Looks like you had a great time on the hill. The rear suspension cam is cool.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys

It's just a non-club day intended for road registered cars so we only need ankle to wrist clothing (preferably non-synthetic), an Australian standard helmet, and a $25 day license. The guys running their open tops and open wheelers need the full gear still.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Awwww.. it's getting me jazzed! I'm doing a hillclimb this weekend. I've been sniffing around for more cameras for that multi-view angle edit. Great job with the video. I really enjoyed it.

--Sam.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Where do they do hillclimbs in the Pacific Northwest? I don't have anything running yet but will eventually.

Bill

·
Registered
48 Posts
One more from me and then I'll stop hijacking the thread.

Thanks for the info. There is a stretch of US 95 through the middle of Idaho that I have long thought would make a great hill climb. Old Whitebird grade just south of Grangeville is one of those super twisty switchback roads that are a blast to drive. A quick Google search pulled some pretty goo info.

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts