Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one they are selling of know where i can get one under $900, i got my spare 5M now (thanks again pasupraguy) need to get either a full rebuild kit or full gasket kit......

by the way anyone have an engine stand they don't want or are selling?

my 5M is currently sitting on the bedroom floor in my apartment.

·
Registered
348 Posts
A lot of members here swear by JIS gasket sets. Very reasonably priced on ebay.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow i can see why there a great price thanks for the tip

·
Registered
148 Posts
For the engine stand if you do not have any luck on here... I would do a local craigslist search. I'm sure you would be able to find one there for a decent price.

·
Registered
657 Posts
dont get ebay gasket kits. they're garbage, head gasket is graphite, intakemanifold gaskets are cardboard, get it from napa, they use oem or better quality parts.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
engine stand $40 and hoist $150 with load leveler both used once and not sitting out in the elements like most ,maybe soon though
kevin i've been meaning to head out your way soon can you pm me your address ill see how far it is from me and let you know when i can come by.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I got some parts from Aaron @ Rabid Chimp. Granted, it might not be the absolute cheapest way to go, but he knows these cars and can get you what you need the first time. Also, great customer service!!! If you have any questions, just ask him.

Or you could just get a 6m from him and have more HP and no problems. lol :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts