hks metal head gasket
innovate wideband
440cc injectors

here's how she sounds as of right now, still in process of tuning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t0LWFbCGZo 0-110

·
Registered
552 Posts
That's pretty sweet. What is the brass nob on the car, and did you slice into your existing harness or build a new one? Also, whats the deal with your shock towers? Adjustable ride settings?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah, the brass knob was my old boost controller, im going to electronic controlled by megasquirt now.
all new harness for megasquirt
and the shocks are stock TEMS

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Awsome! I have so many questions....

Any chance you would be willing to put up you MS setup data? Fueling, VE, AFR, ignition maps...?

Tell us more about the options you are using, are you using the MS to controle the stock IAC? what is the crank sensor out of? what gap are you running between the crank sensor and 36-1 wheel? what spark plugs? How do you like the MS and the 57 trim ct26? what kind of boost control? have you used and of the auto tune stuff with the WB?

your set up looks like what I want to do to my spare 6m, already have the 36-1 wheel (from the group buy years ago), the stock ct26, the 3000 pipe... and your engine and ecu set up is just how I'd like to do mine

Would love to hear more about it!

will

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just used mk3 turbo plugs, i have the stock iac blocked off for now,, i just eyeballed the gap between the wheel and sensor, as long as its between .75-1.5mm, it works fine.
im still trying to replace the 3000pipe because it is a bottle neck, and i want something with a slight bend for the throttle body is like 20degrees

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Good job so far... wish I could help but I don't miss Chicago any...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Will the oil squirters from a 7mgte fit on the 5M?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts