Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, it's time to do some fall cleaning here. I have the following motors here that need a new home.
2x 5MGE - both run well but need a few gaskets, with harness and ECU - $250ea
2x 7MGE - good runners, one needs a water pump - harness and ECU included - $300
7MGTE - high miles, has a blown HG (that hardly ever happens) with harness and ECU, complete - $450
2JZGE - high miles, needs crank replaced, and I'll include one from a 2JZGTE, harness and ECU incl. - $600

I can provide compression results for all of them on request. Can also arrange delivery but you need a hoist at your end.

Drop me a line if you're interested

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
errr i want one. timing is bad but we'll see what happens
Russ - depending on what happens with the Nov meet (if I go or not, and what I bring down) I might be able to work something out. I have to pick up a huge shipment in Buffalo in a few weeks so I was thinking of bringing the truck/trailer for that and hauling one of my MKII's down, but that drive in my truck..... dunno. Which motor are you thinking?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Russ - depending on what happens with the Nov meet (if I go or not, and what I bring down) I might be able to work something out. I have to pick up a huge shipment in Buffalo in a few weeks so I was thinking of bringing the truck/trailer for that and hauling one of my MKII's down, but that drive in my truck..... dunno. Which motor are you thinking?
Phil
I was thinkin the 2j but finances are a lil tight with the winter coming up but we'll talk and probly work something out.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joe - they are all pre 90 setups

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have sale pending on the 2 7MGE's, and still have the 5MGE's here.

I also have a built and complete 7MGTE with APR's, MHG, refinished castings and shields, bearings and oil pump inspected, complete with harness and ECU. It's a 92 motor with early motor mounts for MKII setup. Also have a clutch ava. Compression ava on request.
Motor looks very clean, like new in fact, and once it's complete, I'll post some pics and entertain some offers once I figure out what I have into it (unless I decide to put it into my track car instead)

I also have a stack of various 5MGE/7MGE/7MGTE/2JZGE/2JZGTE/5SFE ECU's and everything has to go this year!!!!! LMK what you need.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im brand new to this site but im looking for a 7m-gte to swap into my 84. Im interested in both the built one and the blown one. can you give me price on the built one, and any supporting parts you have for the swap would be helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You wouldn't still happen to have either of those 5mge's would you?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Hate to say it guys but I believe a good chunk of Phil's engine stock was burnt in a fire over the summer months. I'm not sure if he had anything else in storage or not. Hopefully he can chime in soon.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Price on the built 7mgte when you do come around please?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hate to say it guys but I believe a good chunk of Phil's engine stock was burnt in a fire over the summer months. I'm not sure if he had anything else in storage or not. Hopefully he can chime in soon.
Fire? That sucks!

A little late but I hope y'all are recovering from it ok and no-one got hurt!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Phil: i need a good 7mgte harness and ecu if u wanna part that from the motor. Lmk

Charlie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts