Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above guys, i need both engine mounts for both sides of the engine complete (doesnt matter what condition the bushes are in)

mine have been hacked apart for some weird reason i cant explain that the previous owner did (the heavy handed animal)

PM me with any pics or prices

cheers

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Robhojy,

Are you talking about OEM motor mounts? If so, have you considered the "poly GM" tranny mounts? They may end up being a better choice given shipping and purchase price. If you are commited to a set OEM mounts, I have a slightly used set of mounts (less than 500 miles) that I will sell you. I will pull them out and take photos after receiving a confirmation from you...

Cheers,

Carlos

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the brackets i mainly need that bolt to the block, the rubber mounts im not so desperate for, but if you wanna sell them complete with the motor brackets that would be awesome, have you got any pics?

would be a massive help

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I checked and found that I have a pair of engine brackets (not the mounts) on of my 6Ms.

Shipping to UK is $45 priority,

You can have the brackets for whatever you feel is fair. I just want to help you out.

Priority shipping takes 7-10 days. If you want express, that will be more, but I have 2 hours left to get an express shipment out.

If you want the rubber mounting, I have those as well. They are $49 each brand new and I have 6 in stock at my warehouse. Those would have to ship 2 days from now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts