Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there i am selling my 5mge from my 85 supra.... i am in the process of swapping a 1uz into my car and need some extra cash.. i did a rebuild on the motor about 5 years ago the car mostly sat in the garage and the odom.. read about 30k sense the rebuild. the motor dose not look like much but it was running exceptionally well before i pulled it. the only bad thing i can think of is that the motor has been sitting out side on my buds back porch and is a little dusty. but if any one is interested let me know... i am in the vegas area. im asking $350 for the entire motor plus e.c.u. here are some pics.... thanks for looking... feel free to p.m. me. or call 702-416-2542...

thanks

wes

·
Registered
29 Posts
i may be interested
it was rebuilt 5 years ago, well what was done, and was it a daily driver for you so since the rebuild the engine got what40k miles on it?
also im in phx, az and dont really know how i would pick it up
can u put it on a pallet and send it saia or somthing

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have no issue shipping it. and when i rebuilt it i had it done at a machine shop they did every thing i believe.... the machine shop was owned by a friend and he did the work for me when he had spare time.. i ended up spending around $350. for parts alone.. and as far as driving i would drive it mostly on the weekends and to calli for beach runs :p... and well thats about it. want any more info let me know. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts