Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5MGE parts

All items are plus shipping. All prices are negotiable. Shipping to Canada is by UPS standard. US is UPS ground.

$75 85 Auto Harness
$50 85 Auto ECU
$40 84 AFM
$10 84 Airbox Assembly
$70 85 rear hatch double spoiler, silver, San Diego pickup
$20 83 radio, tape doesn't work
$50 used pair of tokico blue struts front, do not include caps
$280 2.5" mandrel catback for 5M, HKS Hiper 3" muffler,silencer
$380 Gude Hi Flow 5M/6M cams, never used
$300 Split Second MAF converter (convert to ford maf or supra tt MAF)
$40 Split Second A/F Gauge (gives o2 reading)
$50 HKS Intake filter for stock AFM (add $20 for carb sticker)
$75 295cc yellow top injectors

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
see post from july...yes...im interested in the injectors...

·
Registered
256 Posts
struts again

please see post in the july parts and excuse the posting in teh wrong month. about front tokicos would suit the 350lb. dyi coilover kit. no other responses necessary about date or otherwise "da".

·
Registered
256 Posts
rca's

excellent, hope to have the money ready by next monday or so for the diy coilovers,350#,and used tokico. i do have a ? about the rca's. if you keep the front nearly to or at stock height could you put off the rca's till later,then lower it, right. have to time this right to get her all square for the first time since i got her. she needs to be able to take and hold an alignment. never has since i got her in 03. rca's planned just not in the immediate budget. maybe before tax time.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since I need some Vegas cash...

If you buy the split second MAF converter, and AF gauge, I will throw in a set of 295 or 440cc injectors. Your choice.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
what are the specs on the cams??? i prolly wont be getting b4 vegas but if you still have them aroun id like to see what i can do.
pics?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
more parts:

$100 84 5mge head, looks new but engine had thrown an rod and got coolant in the oil somehow
$40 84 coil, nearly brand new from Toyota. Less then a few months old, so shiny!
$25 84 crank pulley
$80 84 powder coated oil pan, not used since coating
$40 good 84 AFM
$50 new 83 alternator, used for a couple of months

Call me if you need anything else

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
SPECS ON CAMS? i tried a search...didnt come up with much...mite possible be able to get some cash to you in vegas if you get these specs back to me...

some kinda holding cash until i can get the rest of the money???

but i need to replace my cams any ways and would be nice to thro some upgraded pieces in there...
THANKS

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are the typical cams that Gude used to sell. I don't think anyone posted actual specs. If you call Gude they are probably not going to be helpful.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
typical cams???
are they 268s? 272s?
or what???

i found those two numbers thrown out there in one of my searchs under GUDE CAMS...

how/were did you get these cams?
they are brand new?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These were purchased new some time ago by another forum member for $600 directly from Gude. He was given the same grind that other people were given as a basic upgrade. So I would assume that they are the lesser of the 2.

Gude cams are regrinded stock cams, and have never been used since received from Gude.

Like I said, I can't answer any questions about them, as I don't have any information.

If there is a specific spec that you NEED, then I can have those ground locally here by Schneider.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts