Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys... I think it says it all

Well, my friend and I are gonna build a T3/T4 BB turbo from his old turbo parts from his Prelude turbo kit (got rid of the Honda and went with SUPRA :wink:)... well we are still gonna be using the stock 7M turbo manifold and have a T3 adapter like the MAXX T04 adapter from Suprasport.com... well we are gonna be running a 3" DP back, 295cc injectors, 1.4mm TMS MHG, 1G DSM DD BOV, 2.5 I/C pipings, 27x7x3 Spearco IC (from the Prelude kit also), FMU 6:1,

well we have the MHG and the 295cc injectors installed and just waiting to have the T3 adapter to be made by VELOCITY RACING...

as for now we have a sluch box that cam with the 84 P-type... and for ignition issues... a MSD 6BTM will run the show while we will try and run 12 psi from the T3/T4 turbo

I'll keep you guys posted on the project and probably some pics on the install when I get a chance to get that darn digital camera from my cousin

later,

JAY

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we are not overley concerned in the idle issue cause this car is gonna be towed to VMP and just to be race purpose for now... when we get his 7MGTE engine done then a SDS stand alone will take over... the FMU is just for measures only... but most likely we will not use it anyways...

Hey Bob... are you gonna go to the MIR meet on the 28th???

Jay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts