Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my process of getting some misc parts.. what all is really needed to turbo the 5mge? :?:

·
Registered
430 Posts
ma615mgte said:
In my process of getting some misc parts.. what all is really needed to turbo the 5mge? :?:
to do a basic 7psi turbo upgrade you will need

RRFPR, CT-26, 7M-GTE exaust manifold, Intercooler, piping, rabidchimp.com oil lines (very nice lines). as far as intercooler goes I am using stock 7M-GTE and all stock 7M-GTE piping. well except for one piece that I had to replace and I am using Marine fuel fill hose that I got at a local place that specializes in hoses. very tough stuff. real B**** to cut through though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
[]

to do a basic 7psi turbo upgrade you will need

RRFPR, CT-26, 7M-GTE exaust manifold, Intercooler, piping, rabidchimp.com oil lines (very nice lines). as far as intercooler goes I am using stock 7M-GTE and all stock 7M-GTE piping. well except for one piece that I had to replace and I am using Marine fuel fill hose that I got at a local place that specializes in hoses. very tough stuff. real B**** to cut through though.[/quote]

How RWHP do got out of this?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
parts needed?

im asking everyone if they have a used in great shape ct-26, rrfpr, or any good intercoolers which has to be able to flow up to 400+hp. thankx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts