Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just interested to know what rear wheel HP a 6 mge has?

Mine dynoed at 165rwhp. I have yet to crack the engine open to tweak it up a bit. I have, however, purchased a turbo for it. Hoping 4 at least another 80 rwhp?!.

Later

· Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The compression on the 6m when I did it 2 years ago was between 200 & 205. That wasn't bad. I only could best a 15.3 in the 1/4. dean had a 16.1.
However I did get a 14.25 in the 1/4 on the good old G teck. They are known to be a 10th out. On the track while waiting 4 the tree to light up, certianly gets you excitement going, therefore some extra wheelspin happens.
Also the night of the 15.3 drag there was a misty rain. This would account 4 less traction as well.
But you need to decide for yourself if you want it or not Rock. All I can tell you is that the engine is working great 4 me at this time.
Later, and see you the summer.
Mark

· Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Except 4 the size of the exhaust that you have all your spec's are the same as mine. I reciently up a new brullen exhaust @ 2 & 1/2. I can really tell the difference and It sounds mean as hell.
Makes me a happy Lad.

· Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just to be fair..... on the track the night of the 15.3 run. Rob and Dean could of had a little better launch as well. The track was damp. Although Dean swears he couldn't do better. I beg to differ. :D
Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.