Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home from work on I-5 a nice modded '68 Stang starts grunting back and forth next to me. I looked over at him and stomped 3rd gear at about 60mph. He stood on it about the same time. I started pulling him hard, putting one car length on him though 3rd gear and 3 more cars in 4th gear. I backed off before hitting 5th but he didn't. A few seconds later he does the GM pass giving me a Gene Simmons pycho look with the tongue out and all. :lol:

About 10 minutes after the Stang I came up on a '97+ RSP colored Prelude at a stop light. Nice car, it looked stock, some kid was driving and he thought he was the shit. The light turns green and he stands on it and about one second later I stood on it. Hooked 1st gear somewhat and put 1/2 a car on him. Slammed 2nd gear and spun a bit. When it finally hooked I put about 2 cars on him though 2nd gear. Hit 3rd and put about 2 more cars on him. By then I was going about 80 in a 35 which wasn't to smart so I slowed down. My hands were shaking pretty bad by the time I got home.

Haven't driven the MKII in weeks and it felt great! :vamp:

·
Registered
102 Posts
do you know what engine was in the prelude? I've beaten a late 90s prelude with my 5M, but Im told there is a number of engines, in varying levels of tune for these things, the lowest being about 135hp.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Nice. :)

If you get some better wheels and tires on your MkII you're going to really whip some ass, Wade. :) I think you need some Nittos or drag radials or something. :D

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jay, I'm not really sure about what package level it was. I also smoked a type SH whatever that is sometime back.

Yes quick i need wheels :) - badly but on my budget it will have to wait. The blue car sucked up all my extra car funds for the time being. I suppose I could afford some CXNs like Chris E's but I want "17x"8.5s upfront and "17x"9.5 or "10s out back which I cannot afford. And if I can't afford it my way I won't do it all. :? :turn-l:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts