Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how to start this, so here it goes:

The turbo, accordian hose, and CBV is mounted. The coolant lines are run to the throttle body (sort of). But after seeing many pics and variations of the N/A to T swap, I'm very confused on vacuum routing.

I have, in place, the Mk3 3000 pipe, CBV, and accordian inlet hose, all of which I want to utilize. I'll list the lines I'm curious about:

The vacuum port on the bottom of the accordian hose

The two ports on the turbo - compressor housing and actuator (I want to use a mechanical boost controller)

The two lines that go to the PS pump/reservoir

Valve cover to TB PCV hose (presently capped at TB and filtered on valve cover)

Here's a pic of what I have now (don't laugh too hard, it's in the beginning stage)

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inbox/view.html?id=4230250458&url=http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/pce9df386923281635e7444f5c86d71ee/fc247fda.jpg&caption=dsc00908

If anyone could help me with aome acceptable routing, I'd really appreciate it.

Donnie

·
Registered
214 Posts
What happened to the posting of this? Was it too old to keep? I am going turbo on an 85 5M with 5 lbs of boost, and after much digging found this article on the last page of a long search. Seems there is not full agreement as to where everything should go. Using 89 7MGTE as a reference, will run SAAB BOV from 3000 intake to accordion/elbow, add one way valve to brake booster hose, run catch can (split) connected from intake side of valve cover to accordion/elbow and to TB. Not sure what to do with power steering, the other hose connections on the accordion/elbow, and did I cover TB to PCV (don't know where that is).

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
Jeez, Donnie hasn't been around here for over a year. Are you asking about the vacuum line to the power steering pump? I deleted mine when I did the 5mgte. I don't see any question marks so I'm not actually sure if you are asking questions here or no.

·
Registered
214 Posts
To clarify, since there is no information in this post, all of the original questions still are requested. My first reply is what I know; the rest needs to be filled in, as this is new to me, please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts