Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for a 6M upper intake to bolt onto my 5M so I can eliminate the EGR system. I know there are very little, if any, performance gains, but it''l clean up the engine bay. I'm planning to get a classic car plate since this Supra is stored during winter, so passing emissions won't be an issue. Please PM me with a price if anyone has one. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
If you don't find one the block of plates from Raptor Racing will do the same thing without having to change or remove the manifolds. I just put block off plates on mine to clean up the engine bay.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
ey russ when u remove the egr, did u eliminate some vacuum lines??? im really confused, i know how to block it, but very very confused with the vacuum lines, what about the dashpot next to the egr help !!!! pics???

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Don't forget about the FPR, unless if you are running something else. All I am running for vac is brake booster and FPR, but my heater setup is a little different than "stock".

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
mine is a 85 5mge, the bvsv at the thermostat housing, the vsv still there under the intake manifold, so dunno what to do, i have the diagrams but im still confused.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts