Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Tell him you're ready to race, call JohnB7 local to you and have him bring his car out (380rwhp/rwtq) and decimate the guy...

...take video, put it on the internet.

--billyM
Lol that would be awesome!

·
Registered
405 Posts
i drove a guys 5spd KA24 S13 w/headers, intake, and exhaust at work because i had never driven a KA24 S chassis before. theyre slow, as in even my MK1 Supra felt faster

·
Registered
110 Posts
You'd win. I beat civics and accords all day with my 5m 5 speed cressida with just inatke and straight pipe. Lol they're always so confident too I love it

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Lol ouch, at one point I really wanted a a 240. But I've come to lose respective for the 240sx community. It's filled with a lot of teenagers that really don't know much about cars. I love the MK2 Supra community lots of older people that know about cars and actually have experience. Not a bunch of kids that want to drift their bone stock cars.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Lol ouch, at one point I really wanted a a 240. But I've come to lose respective for the 240sx community. It's filled with a lot of teenagers that really don't know much about cars. I love the MK2 Supra community lots of older people that know about cars and actually have experience. Not a bunch of kids that want to drift their bone stock cars.
You're new here...Just look around,used to be the old hat gang,now more than the fair share of dipshits.You just have to know who to listen to.Most of the real info keeps to themselves.

·
Registered
258 Posts
you will win as long as you have 5 speed. An auto cressida will lose off the line to a sr 240 and reel it in towards the end. Add in a 5 speed and it won't be close. I have gone against several 240's with SR engines and you will win as long as it's not boosted.

·
Registered
405 Posts
you will win as long as you have 5 speed.
auto is technically faster because of the torque converter, and you can manually shift without releasing the throttle to press the clutch pedal. a no lift shift 5spd would be about equal

5spd gets the advantage on turns, i built a automatic car a few years ago. never again lol

·
Registered
13,049 Posts
auto is technically faster because of the torque converter, and you can manually shift without releasing the throttle to press the clutch pedal. a no lift shift 5spd would be about equal

5spd gets the advantage on turns, i built a automatic car a few years ago. never again lol
There's being informed, then there's that....

--billyM

·
Registered
209 Posts
You're new here...Just look around,used to be the old hat gang,now more than the fair share of dipshits.You just have to know who to listen to.Most of the real info keeps to themselves.
+1:salute:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts