Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have a 6mge with complete 5m harness and ecu. the motor has new seals in the top end, new head gasket and comes with some seals that were not needed out of the kit. I'm doing a 7mgte motor swap so the motor will come with everything including clutch, and flywheel EXCEPT oil pan, and motor mounts.
EDIT: I should also mention that the motor has a brand new set of NGK wires, E3 spark plugs, and Distributor cap. The AC worked in the spring but lost pressure mid summer so i dont know the condition of the ac compressor.
$650 obo
I also have:
stock 7mgte intercooler $50(and stock piping if wanted)
mk3 parts car- sold sold sold!

make an honest offer on anything you would like, local pickup for any large parts only. I can arrage to meet up with you to a certain distance.

I'll update the list as i go as I'm sure ill find more stuff i dont need

picutres: http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/robbiecrisafi/parts%20car/

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not even one comment! at least leave feedback to let me know if i have enough pics and info

·
Registered
309 Posts
yeah i'd love that 6m, but theres no way i could afford that shipping

·
Registered
401 Posts
Your engine pictures are blurry.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump!! Still have everything message me if your interested

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Hey guys I have a 6mge with complete harness and ecu. the motor has new seals in the top end, new head gasket and comes with some seals that were not needed out of the kit. I'm doing a 7mgte motor swap so the motor will come with everything including clutch, and flywheel EXCEPT the dipstick, oil pan, and motor mounts.
EDIT: I should also mention that the motor has a brand new set of NGK wires, E3 spark plugs, and Distributor cap. The AC worked in the spring but lost pressure mid summer so i dont know the condition of the ac compressor.
$800 obo
I also have:
pacesetter headers and full exhaust $300 obo
any AC components
stock 7mgte intercooler $50(and stock piping if wanted)
R-154 transmission, clutch and 7mgte flywheel- Best Offer takes it
full mk3 parts car

make an honest offer on anything you would like, local pickup for any large parts only. I can arrage to meet up with you to a certain distance.

I'll update the list as i go as I'm sure ill find more stuff i dont need

picutres: http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/robbiecrisafi/
check your PM

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi, Does the Mk3 differential fit on Mk2?

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Hi, Does the Mk3 differential fit on Mk2?
Not without a TON of work, and you have to make sure you also have the WHOLE rear k-frame.

And I too would love to have another 6M, but $$$ is tight and shipping would be killer.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks 83celwa for answering that... ive been caught up in my last month of this semester with hmwk and exams... i also have a few mk2 parts still laying around that i have duplicates of now... but ill search for those later on as i have a ton of work on my hands already... ill see if i can fiind old pics of them...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP!!!
its christmas someones gotta want to buy a motor or parts for their loved ones lol :laugh:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
some offers but no sales... common i need some funds for my 7mgte swap! lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP! still have everything... if anyone has msged me already and your still interested let me know... all prices negotiable and everything listed must go!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
im somewhat interested in the exhause ( dont worry san antonio guys it aint for my car!)

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'd be interested in the 6 ECU would you sell that separately?

J

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Headers/exhaust what brand is the exhaust? Muffler intact?
I'm pretty sure its full pacesetter exhaust, and the exhaust was only used for 1500 kms, so yes everything is intact and it comes with mounts welded on for a bolt on fitment.

I'd be interested in the 6 ECU would you sell that separately?
Its got the 5m ecu sorry I thought i updated that.. i will now though...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
pm sent

:)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
exhaust sold... still have everything else and it needs to go!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts