Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys if any of you fellas are interested ive torn apart a 91 toyota supra and im selling the engine out of it along with the turbo manifold and the turbo along with a non turbod 7mge head, i also have fuel injectors for this head, but the engin i have is a 7M-GTE and it has 100 thousand miles on it and i wanna get at least 800 for the engine, and all the other components i have im willing to except prices on. i have 2 sets of fuel injectors and fuel rails, the plenum, throttle body, radiator(turbo radiator), i also have distrubutor(turbo model), also have ignition coils(turbo model), i also have 2 sets of the lower intake for turbo and non turbo models. if anyone is interested, icq me or email me or something, i need the money bad...

kiser :D :!: :wink:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hey.
800 american. I'm sorry but that price seems a little high. Up here in canada at this time I found 1 with less than half the miles and all the trimmings. It was 4 $900 canadien.
Now if the computer and harness comes with the 7mgte.....we may be able to work something out.
Later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts