Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive searched about 4 pages deep and havent seen a rating on this guy. He is selling stuff all the time on here and as far as ive seen nobody has taken the time to give him a rating?

Well, here is is. I purchased a Q45 TB from him and he gave me an excellent deal, he was quick on PMs, packed great and shipped fast and takes paypal and provided lots of pics. The TB was perfect. I would buy from him in a new York second again.

now if i can find the time to get my FFIM on with this killer TB and re-make all my IC piping...damn I created alot of work for myself:duh:...but i love working on the ol' girl.

ABQMK2

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Totally Agree with you Jake.

I also Bought a Q45 Throttle Body from Him, I installed it and within 2 weeks the TPS voltage Started to take a crap. I posted up that I was looking for a Q45 with TPS complete. He PMed me Asking what was wrong with the one that I bought as I had no Intentions on Asking him to replace it. I told him the Problem, He sent me another Complete Q45 Throttle body Absolutely free. Wouldnt even let me pay for the Shipping cost. Everything working great now.

A++++++++ in my Book, Will definitely be calling ya again.

Robert

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
same here. i purchsed a q45 throttle body recently from him too... now im about to buy an hks pipe as well. i never hesitate to buy from him...

·
Registered
264 Posts
They dont make them much better!!!

Have had a few transactions with Toua and its been 100+% everytime.

First was set of rims, didnt have all the funds at once so he let me make him about 4 payments and like clockwork they showed up at my door.

No suprises rims were in the exact shape as described.

Second transaction was for a ct-26 turbo this past week.

He sent me the turbo for a very nice price and shipped out promptly.

When i recieved the turbo i disassembled to find the exhaust housing was completley cracked, typical i hear...

Anyhow he had no knowledge of this as he had pulled it from the junkyard and never even had the downpipe elbow off (i should know i had to torch the nuts redhot to expand them enough to come off lol) and the turbo itself was in excellent shape near no shaft play.

Anyhow i emailed him and asked if he knew another source for an exhaust housing when he insisted on sending me a spare he had.

He also payed for shipping on both the Exhaust housing coming to me, and the return housing to him.

Next time im in California ill be looking to buy you a beer my friend :salute:

Thanks so much for all youre help!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts