Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am unable to delete or edit posts, a new parts list will be displayed every month.

All items are plus shipping. All prices are negotiable. Shipping to Canada is by UPS standard. US is UPS ground.

$50 7mgte igniter
$50 7mgte CPS
$50 7mgte coil packs
$80 89 7mgte auto ecu
$80 K&N FIPK for 7mgte, well used, needs cleaning
$190 3" elbow/downpipe, stainless (for mk3, would need some modding), has some welding mistakes (will ship free)
$50 Turbo XS RFL, no adapter
$50 HKS intake w/ adapter for 7MGTE. No element is included, needs a new one.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
added:

$250 Harness Combo

89 Auto 7mgte harness, fairly good shape
89 Auto ECU

Great for a 7M swap. This would work fine for a 7mgte swap.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
57 trim CT26

Was daily driven for about a year, just removed today, works perfectly. There are some chips on the smaller blades, but the larger blades are undamaged. A good turbo to get you around while you build something else. Never boosted above stock.

$300 shipped

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Polished 7MGT Valve covers. They are polished to a mirror shine. No other mods have been done to them. Never installed

$100

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1991 7mgte motor assembly, wiring, eletronics:

1991 JDM engine, freshly installed
HKS MHG
Rebuilt Head
ARP Studs

Includes all the electronics you desire, and all the parts you will want for a 7m swap. Turbo, manifolds, etc. All together. Not sure on mileage, this is second hand.

The price is $1500.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
oo hey...saw the flywheels fs...i need one for my R154 swap...posibly add one of these to my injector purchase as well...what would be the shiping to my same location...PM me with total price of Inj. and Flywheel shiping please.
Thanks....
ps: not resurfaced

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
any r154 bellhousings?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i still need one for my R154 swap...price?
I wanted to wait tilli heard back from you till made ne purchase...please Pm price to me with shiping...MO tommorow for sure if you get back to me... Id like to do as much as possible with the least amount of shipping...easier for both of us...
THANKS

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
new item:

T4 adapter for stock 7m turbo manifold. Points the turbo up and angles it. Similar to what WadeT is using. Fully stainless steel, 1/2 thick flanges, never used. Has a 38mm external wastegate port. Capable of over 500 at the wheels. The T4 side is threaded.

$300 shipped, no gaskets included.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts