Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey all I have a refreshed good running 7mgte for sale. The enginge has a rebuilt head and all new gaskets on the engine. The engine is complete and will come with the ECU and wiring as well as a running ct26 turbo. Basically it comes with all components on the motor. Minus the components on the firewall. You can come see it running in my shop if you would like. Serious inquiries call 706-716-3740 and ask for Chris. I'm located in Northeast georgia. VIDEO in the thread below.
PRICE: $800 firm w/pick-up

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
good motor ppls

·
Registered
472 Posts
dammit. why couldnt you have been selling this when i came up there!!! lol.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok doky lil smoky:zzzzz:

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
He was looking for parts. I heard this 7mgte run yesterday. It idles nicely, and runs like a top.

·
Registered
464 Posts
dang, i just drove to iowa to get one that needs to be rebuilt...grrrr. but i only paid 300. and got a fidanza flywheel with it.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
weren't you just looking for one?
no...I have two of them, ones going in my mk2 and the other is now for sale, its sitting running in my mk3

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am very interested in this. I want to swap this into my non turbo

There are two stipulations though. I need to sell my rx-7 first so i can have the cash
And I would need the motor shipped to me. I am willing to pay for all costs and there are even companies that will come to you to pick up the motor and everything

edit - i joined just because i saw your for sale thread. thats how interested i am lol

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
He sold the engine the other day, and has parted most of the mkIII. You'd have to call him to know for sure, I haven't been over since I recorded that video.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a part out thread up on it.
Dash SOLD
Right Fender SOLD
Engine SOLD
TEMS button panel SOLD
Driver's Door handle SOLD
Both power window motors SOLD
any other quesitons PM me