Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to turbo my 84 P-type and i am having a hard time tring to find a front clip or even a wreked car or just one that may need work. whatever i can pull a 7mgte out of so i can have the harness and intercooler and pipeing etc. i just need help from sombody. please help me if you know of any where i can get one(by the way i'm in richmond virgina in case you know of any where over here). Thanks

84 P-type
a celica-sup is a drifters dream

·
Registered
73 Posts
The best suggestion I can give is to check out www.car-parts.com. It's a junkyard search engine that's great for finding random, hard to find parts. The good thing is that it's cheap (7MGTEs start at 700 bux), the bad thing is that you'll probably find an engine in some other state, so you'll have to ship it yourself and you won't be able to inspect them so you may have to work on them before dropping them in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got my 7MGTE front clip from Jarco.com. It was 2500 with shipping from japan. They were very fast and i have had no problems so far. The engine i got had a lot of miles on it but it should be fine. i would suggest Jarco.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts