Contact Information
Name: Nick White
Cell #: PM me for cell info
Email: [email protected]
Pm:
Y

Asking Price: $4,000 for everything. ALL or nothing. I am NOT parting anything out.

Description:
  • 7MGTE long block, ready to drop in and go.
  • Motor is from a 1989 Supra Turbo with ~205K miles
  • Motor was completely rebuilt head to toe about 5 years ago with ~2K miles tops since rebuild. All work done by Automotive Machine & Supply in Cleburne, TX. I have all paperwork and receipts.
  • No issues, have video of it running. Never overheated. Not abused or raced.
  • Recently performed compression test prior to pulling out of the car. 170psi across all cylinders.
  • Oil analysis performed by Blackstone. Shows virtually no wear or contaminants in the oil. Have results sheet.
  • All accessories included: PS pump and reservoir (missing bracket), a/c compressor, alternator
  • Block Details
    • 6M crank
    • New stock pistons, rings, main bearings and rod bearings
    • Bored 0.020" over (0.5MM). Good for one more rebuild if needed
    • Block decked properly for metal head gasket
    • New oil squirter bolts
    • New Aisin oil pump and upgraded spring. Upgraded cross over tube with stainless steel braided line and fitting from Driftmotion.
  • Head Details
  • New water pump
  • New timing belt and tensioner
  • Stock 440cc injectors. Cleaned and flow tested by WitchHunter Performance in April 2022
  • Front Sump and Mid Sump oil pans and matching oil pumps included
  • Turbo and Non-Turbo valve covers. Non-turbo covers are on the motor now. I also have a second GE set that will be included. The second GE valve covers have -8AN fittings welded for catch can. I had issues with them leaking a little oil.
  • IS300 coil pack upgrade with custom harness. Gets rid of the stock ugly coil pack block. No bracket to hold them down.
  • Engine wiring harness is in mint condition. Replaced several connectors, re-wrapped and will last years to come. Currently wired for a MK2 supra chassis. Will need minor work to fit a MK3 chassis again. All ECU plugs intact and not cut or anything.
  • Two stock GTE ecus.
  • Upgraded silicone accordion hose and Airflow meter
  • I have a TON of other 7M Parts that will be included. All inventoried, organized and stored in black plastic containers with labels. I can email a spreadsheet of everything.
7M Performance Goodies
  • 57 Trim upgraded CT26 Turbo. Less than 2K miles.
  • Ron R Front Facing Intake Manifold. Includes adapter with fitting for remote idle speed controller.
  • Godspeed 70mm throttle body with stock Toyota TPS
  • Punchout Performance billet alternator relocation bracket (goes where A/C compressor normally goes). I also have another drop down bracket too if you want to keep A/C
  • Lexus AFM. Have stock AFM too
  • Big a$$ intercooler and piping. Bung welded for IAT and will include sensor
  • Blow off valve. Not sure what brand.

Photos and Videos:
Link to video of motor running -> Link HERE
Link to more photos -> Link HERE

Thanks for Looking
Nick