·
Registered
5,448 Posts
No, it only works if you want your car to be faster....:eekfacepalm:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I dont know if you know this...
but some of these cars came with a "Power" button on the center console...Only rare ones tho. If you happen to have one of them, you can switch it to power and the stock ecu will be setup for a turbo...I think like 20 pounds of boost. So if you can find a manifold and turbo that would fit, or make a custom one you could have a killer car.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dam what the eff is up i aska simple question dont need a whole bunch of smart ass replies i figured i put it here cut research time in half and yes i kno its lazy

·
Registered
10 Posts
dam what the eff is up i aska simple question dont need a whole bunch of smart ass replies i figured i put it here cut research time in half and yes i kno its lazy
im sorry but im not usually on this boat to say SEARCH. but really this topic is sooo easy to figure out. it can be found here, google, yahoo. etc..

the time it took for you to sign up, make a post, write it out, and then wait for a reply. you could of found everything you needed to know.:zzzzz:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
i wonder would a 7mgte turbo would work good with a 5mge?
i have a similar question... will a 7mgte turbo work on a 7mgte? just curious... bah hahaha! :crossjerk

by the way dont take this as everyone beating up on you take it as a lesson in "search"... everyone on here isnt trien to be mean, just trien to poke fun at ya... no biggie.. as for your question, yes, u can actually use the same exhaust monifold and all... arron from rabidchimp atually sells a ct26 turbo kit on his site. just search next time brotha :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
i concur with others, the 7mgte turbo won't work well on a 5mge for you. But, go ahead and try it. Post pics and videos once you are done. I want to see this shit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts