Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

81 Celica with 1uz swap

32K views 39 replies 26 participants last post by  Arzak 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys wanted to show you the swap that was just completed by us.:thumbsup:

here are the before pics of the engine bay and you can see how much work was involved:

After:

NTO Motorsports:thumbsup:

See less See more
#3 ·
Now THAT'S a sleeper! Very clean install!

#4 ·
Your gonna need fatter tires in the rear! Nice swap!

#5 ·
That motor is so beautiful and so is your car! There is one thing i would have done differently though..... absolutely nothing! it just looks so perfect and the bay is so empty and clean looking! It shows when people have pride in their work it really does.

#16 ·
Whats going on everyone, Im the Lucky Owner:thumbsup: of this Celica I first fell in love with this car back in 2003 I saw it driving down the highway by the original owner I busted a Uturn ( not sure how I dint cause an accident) and followed the car, a few minutes later the car pulled in to a post office I approached the driver and asked him if he would sell the car, He stated No but if I do it will be at the end of the summer when I retire. I gave him my moms address and phone for contact ( I was in the Army) sure enough at the end of the summer my mom called me talking about some guy selling a car. I took leave went home and bought the car. had 73k original miles. I drove it as my daily driver for a few years then I decided to Park her and do a transplant. After about 4 years off not being able to get anything accomplished:32: I gave up I had finally realized I was out of my league with this swap. So who would I trust to take on the Swap..........................NTOmotorsports................ in about 2 weeks time they were done with the car .......Oh What a Feeling :zzzzz: Many thanx to Billy,Walt,Mike, Edgar

#21 ·
in a word:

drool . . . .

#22 ·
Nice flag!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.