Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
in a word:

drool . . . .

This is beautiful...

Hi, so NTOMotorsports did the whole job? How much were the headers, and where did they get the mounts for the engine? I'm planning to do this swap to a 84 ra65 celica gts I have. I would really love any help you can give me. Thanks

Hi V8Celica,

I know this thread is over a year old but I have to say...

...WOW, I really love the swap on your Celica. This thread helped me decide what direction I am to go with my '76 Corolla. I'm pretty much gonna copy what you've done including the auto trans and I will be using the TRAC system. One question though, is the diff stock? Any other info or advice would be great.

Also, you've had the car a while now. How is the real world daily driving experience? In my mind it should be nice and reliable, unlike pushing the same HP out of a 4 cylinder (possible but less reliable). I'd love to hear your feedback.

Again... Beautiful ride!

As my current engine is having electrical issues and the transmission just popped its bottom seal and decided to lose all of it's gear oil on the road; I've been thinking a lot about engine swaps and the 1UZ is very attractive to me.

V8Celica, what were your costs like having a shop do the install? Did you help source the donor drivetrain/parts?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.