Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen (& ladies) …:thumbsup:

I have the following 83 Specific parts for sale..selling the 83 TC Interior & door Cylinder stuff as a LOT/Pkg Deal.
ONE key works in the Cylinder that it's pictured in..... but don't have keys for the others

Can take other cylinders (along with 1 of yours) to a Locksmith & get them re-coded to YOUR car.
1 Cruise Control ( Left side of Cluster ) & TWO Wiper Controls (Right side of Cluster)

$ 125 (+ Shipping) …. for ALL of the Door handles/cylinders, TC parts... as a package...

https://i.imgur.com/UxF7JhM.jpg https://i.imgur.com/SKRKDm2.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SEPERATELY Selling ….

82 Igniter is definitely NON 84/85... but not entirely sure what it's from... please double check your part # to make sure....

Was from a Working car AFAIK... but seems to be missing a connector on the the white wire... Beyond that I have no way of testing it out... hence selling it at a low price considering it is an OBSOLETE Part .

Part #'s …. Coil section 90919-02133 Nippondenso # 029700- 4920
Heat sink section 19070-43040 ND # 101311-2652

Will sell Igniter Asembly for $60 … even tho I know the (Also Obsolete) 84/85 Style Igniters were over $400. New ...WHEN they WERE available....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SEPERATELY Selling....

WILL sell the OEM Engine Mounts Pt # 12361-41082 (SEPERATE SALE from the 83 parts... )

They were never installed/used...

Since they didn't come in boxes when obtained from the Dealer... they had chips on them that I'm certain were mainly from knocking around on the Dealer shelf... I touched up the one with a Paint Marker.. but left the other untouched for comparison. There is slight condensation rust on some edges... but again easily touched up after light sanding...

Motor Mounts were $210 EACH at the (Cdn) Dealer & ARE OBSOLETE... at least here in Canada.

Selling them $350. for the PAIR...

So most suitable for the Purist who is trying to have as many parts with ZERO miles on them as possible.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Having trouble w password in order to post pics... will post later tonite...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Forgot to mention... also included as part of the '83 "Pkg" ... are 2 Wiper Switches & 1 Cruise Control Switch ...( '83 style that is mounted on the sides of the Instrument Cluster Surround...)

Also forgot to mention... both for these Door Handles & other ppl wanting to fix the knurled nut that often comes out...

U can get a regular (Stainless Steel) nut of the correct thread size... & HEAT IT UP so that it sinks into/molds itself into the plastic of the handle... THEN take it out (using a bolt ) ... put JB Weld... or some similar Epoxy in the :Molded" hole... but not too much at the bottom of the hole...

Push the nut into it's mold & let the Epoxy set... & VOILA !! Nice new STAINLESS nut that won't come out/turn... if U ever have to take handle out again... (As a precaution... use a Stainless bolt... and double precaution... use some Antiseize compound after it's dry...)

Cheers,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts