Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Does anyone have a set of 82-84 side mirrors they want to sell? The one's with three wires.

Thanks...

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
If interested, I have a driver side mirror that has some green moss from the car being parked under a tree for several years. It will clean up - I've scavenged some other parts off the car that were a bit green and they cleaned up with soapy water and plastic brush.
I also have three passenger side mirrors that you should be able to make one good 3-wire mirror from. The one mirror has the correct wires but it has cracked housing and the mirror adjuster gears seem loose, the second also has a cracked housing but good working innards but it has a 5-wire connector, and the third mirror has a good housing but 5-wire connector and loose innards. So, out of the three mirrors a handy person could cannibalize the parts from the other two to make one good mirror with 3-wire type connector.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I two good sets of the 85-86. I was being lazy and seeing if any 84 mirrors were available. Thanks for the reply.

If interested, I have a driver side mirror that has some green moss from the car being parked under a tree for several years. It will clean up - I've scavenged some other parts off the car that were a bit green and they cleaned up with soapy water and plastic brush.
I also have three passenger side mirrors that you should be able to make one good 3-wire mirror from. The one mirror has the correct wires but it has cracked housing and the mirror adjuster gears seem loose, the second also has a cracked housing but good working innards but it has a 5-wire connector, and the third mirror has a good housing but 5-wire connector and loose innards. So, out of the three mirrors a handy person could cannibalize the parts from the other two to make one good mirror with 3-wire type connector.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts