Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my newly acquired blue 83 supra won the battle, not enough space for everyone !!!:sadsmilie 2 blue 83 supra cars picking on a 82, pretty sad sight....

I did treat the poor thing to a 100% waterproof cover, bought on ebay last week for $39.00 (what a deal) I will just have to monitor the moisture buildup.

:salute:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the mocho 82 black would stand strong, but was no match for the 83 MKII-2JZGTE

LOL, kind of a gay post.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Photo #3 looks wild! I used to store my '84 outdoors with an eBay semi-waterproof cover, it helped alot and generally stayed dry after clearing off the snow (wind blown). Definitely monitor the moisture buildup, esp. if you have a sunroof, I had some issues with ice on the seal. Also, with tiedown, it kept blowing off the back.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
all 3 supra's ganged up on the VW Vanagon, even though the VW has size going for her.........and female !!!!,,,,,she just got the shit kicked out of her,,,,,,,broken water pump, was crying all the way to the shop....green stuff everywhere.

Just kicked her ass for good reason

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
516 Posts
Great post! Nice Supras.. are you finding that a 100% water proof cover works better outside then the breathable??
I ask because I use to have all the other type of breathable covers and they still maintained the surface humid...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts