Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 1982 Toyota Supra. It has 120,383 Original miles on the 5mge that Runs strong, 5 speed transmission that shifts fine with a Limited slip differential. The body was originally Terra Cotta Red and was repainted black a few years ago, I wont say its flawless but it looks really good when washed and waxed. There is no rust or body damage to the car at all. The interior is also flawless, The Dash has no cracks and its not warped. The Engine has been serviced Since it was brand new always on time and also Kept up with.Recently received plugs,wires,cap,rotor, clutch. I also Purchased an entire Fel-Pro gasket kit to overhaul the Engine. I have all the original owner Manuel's, repair receipts and a Haynes repair guide that goes with it

The Goods :
The previous owner Had the exhaust replaced with 2.5 piping from the catalytic converter back, With a 3.5" muffler..It sounds awesome at all speeds, produces a low rumbling when in lower gear.

It also has a K&N air filter
And a Pioneer Head unit
Grant GT steering wheel
Shift knob replaced with MK III Supra knob.
Brand New 16x7 Konig Rewinds with Brand new falken Ziex ze502's

The Ugly:
The center console lid is missing
One rim has a Light curb mark
Some rust on one wheel (nothing major after I cleaning it up)
Needs Rear rotor
Headlight need rewiring
Fuel pump making noise.. but its been fine fore 7 months now

The only reason I am selling this car is because I will be moving back to the east coast and cant afford to take it with me. To be honestly if iam getting low balled i will just save my money and drive it back.

Iam asking for $3000 on criegslist.. Any Celicasupra member would get a 500 dollar off coupon!

Cash also talk's so make me an offer I can not refuse.

Iam located in Escondido 92025

·
Registered
887 Posts
nice looking car. Interior and engine bay pics would help your cause.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appears to be a very good deal! Maybe a member will grab it.
Thanks

I would love if a member would buy it, I would feel better knowing it would be taken care of..

I really need to move back home.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
That's a nice ride, hope someone here snags it! Seats are in good shape, lots of good and not much bad to say, except IMO prefer the original colour. The price is right...good luck!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I wish. Everything it needs, I still have from my burnt one. I wish I could afford/bring home...

Beautiful car - Good luck

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a nice ride, hope someone here snags it! Seats are in good shape, lots of good and not much bad to say, except IMO prefer the original colour. The price is right...good luck!
Thanks haha and i see you're the Terra Cotta Warrior.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
very nice car ;) they always look so sexy in black. if i didn't have to drive close to 5000 clicks i would come get it hahaha, good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
very nice car ;) they always look so sexy in black. if i didn't have to drive close to 5000 clicks i would come get it hahaha, good luck with the sale :thumbsup:
Thanks. It seems like people are interested in it. Iam considering dropping the price another $500 just to get it to move.. At $2000 this would be a freaking steal...I should be smacked for it.. but I really wanna go home and cant wait any longer.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
If you were able to drive it east, and maybe a bit north, for the cost of gas, you'd likely get your price easily. Looks solid!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you were able to drive it east, and maybe a bit north, for the cost of gas, you'd likely get your price easily. Looks solid!:thumbsup:
Thanks and if it comes down to it I will consider it.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As of today its been sold!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts