Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for coil and ignitor to suit my early 5M with the vacum advance dizzy.

As you can see from my location im in New Zealand so need shipping here or i have a mate in the US it could be sent to so he can forward it if you dont want internation shipping.

This is the last thing i need to get my 5MG running (i hope)
Let me know what you have and a price,

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
hey i got one heres a couple pictures of it. i was thinking 60 plus what ever shipping is and you just tell me how to ship it. i can ship it to you or your friend in the us and that price is not including shipping and sorry cell pictures. hit me back

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So which of these wires does that plug into?

Seems i never got a coil i dont know what half these wires do or weather its the right one.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
yeah all the plugs on the coil and igniter are green so im guessing all the wires you plug into it are green here are some pictures of the ends of plugs so you can compare to the ones in your engine bay and what not.
first picture has two holes for two prongs to be inserted into it and has a rubber insulating ring around the top of it and two wires coming out the back that are red and white
this one also has one spot for a prong on the inside of it but no rubber insulator around it.
the last plug has a prong on the inside of it that gets inserted into one of your body plugs and this one has no rubber insulator around the outside either so the one that plugs into it has to have one to keep it water proof same with the second picture because i didnt mention that. and the wire is also white. any other questions just ask hope this helped you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts