Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

83 and 85 for sale

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  SMP7MGTE 
#1 · (Edited)
85 for sale

My Camera is dead, need to have the kids, or a local come get pics for me to post. There are probably people here that have some, maybe they can help.

Car #1 ---In someone else's name now ...

Car #2

85 P-type, Blue Hardtop 5spd stock 5m

This car will come with stock wheels, as I only realisticly own 2 of the Meshies that are installed.

LJM front bar
Chimps rear bar
ST spings - rear installed, front come with, AGX's again, same as springs
Jim King V2/3 ? short shifter
Chimpy Intake.

Previous owner, replaced front bumper, drivers fender, Hood. Bumper and fender are in primer, hood is 82/3 "dark" blue. Car is in CS.com Calender 2? years ago.

$2200 firm.

Best to contact me via Email --- sp20_us@yahoo.com

I check it, much more than here. Wish the camera worked, so I could not deal with those posts ... so, I gues, don't post asking for them. I'll get to it when I can get a camera here. If you do, I'll report post, and harass Malloy via phone to Delete, or Arron, or George ... yes, th mods will hate me, if you don't do as asked.

Thanks for being understanding.

Shawn

See less See more
#4 ·
#1 Piss off - It has nothing to do with "that time of year".

As for cars/community ... I see NO reason, to stick around, if the cars are gone. Cars gone = I will be DONE with cars except to have transportation. I'll just be a family man, trying to enjoy life in another way than I have for the last 30+ years.

It is what it is ... selling the cars, and parts as I dig through my stash, will relieve a financial burden that is to large to overcome, any other way, at this time. Once that is done, I just won't have it in me, to start over.

I don't care if you can't understand that mentality, but, it's how I'm wired.

#8 ·
Sale pending on Laverne .... she just may stay in the family .... x's fingers.

#9 ·
If I did not have so much sunk in my car.. Laverne's one Ive dreamed about.. Sorry to hear your having to part ways with her. I am surprised your not asking more.. Good luck with things.

#13 ·
I haven't been around very long, but Shawn seems to be an integral part of this community! Hard to believe that you could be leaving it.

That sucks man. I'm with the rest. Hope things turn around for the better.

#15 ·
Hey man. I hope things work out. I also hope you stay in contact even out side of this site cars or no cars.
My cell has a decent camera and I can e mail the pics directly to you if you want. Just hit me up via call or text.

#16 ·
Shawn

If you ever wanted to part with the Longchamps and keep the ride, let me know. We sure would hate to lose you on this forum. I, and many others, have learned a lot. Wish you the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.