Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I know I'm new here... I sold my mkIII Supra last year but I'm well known in the MR2 community under this same screen name, but anyway, I ran across this super sweet 80's spoiler on an 83 Celica GT at the junk yard. It had fender flares and the Supra style interior, but everything was badged GT. The spoiler, however, didn't look like anything I've ever seen on a supra or celica. The shape is right, but the spoiler itself isn't the painted stock version I've always seen. I've got it listed on ebay if anyone is interested in it, but I'd just as soon keep it honestly since I've never seen anything like it before. Anyhow, here is a shot of it for a teaser and I'll put the links to all my pictures and to the auction below.

Ebay auction

Web page with all my pictures

If you're interested and miss the auction and if the item doesn't sell I will relist it ONCE. After that I'll keep this until I find a mkII to put this on, or I'll list it in my inventory at a regular price since I'm not hard pressed for cash anymore. Also if anyone can tell me what I've got, that would be awesome. I'd love to know if this was a factory or dealer installed option or if it happened to be aftermarket? It is VERY high quality regardless of who produced it.

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Could be from Dobi or other aftermarket company from the 80s?? Interesting item, not sure if the starting price with show much interest IMO...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting... the local guy said twice that. I'll keep it then, wouldn't take less than that for it for sure, far too nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts