Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'83 P Type For Sale - $600 obo

If you're looking for a daily driver then click the back button. Please don't waste my time with little questions if you'e not ready to take on a project car. This car needs a lot of work but hopefully you'll have as much or more fun with it as I have.

Pics can be found on my MySpace. Click on "Photos" and then go to "My Supra"
www.myspace.com/driftstardalen

1983 Toyota Supra P Type

Motor:
5MGE
238k miles
2.5" downpipe back exhaust w/o muffler (will include a used Magnaflow straight through N1 style muffler for $25)
Stock radiator (will come with a Koyo 3" aluminum radiator for $150)
TorqFlo 12" electric fan
I have an oil cooler but it's not installed. You can have it for $50. You need a sandwhich plate and new lines.
Recently Seafoamed
New plugs
New fuel pump
New alt belt
New battery
Leaks oil

Runs and drives but needs new alternator and new fuel filter. I've got both parts thanks to a local Supra enthusiast who gave them to me...I just haven't had the urge to install them 'cause of how much other work the car needs.

Tranny/Drivetrain:
5 speed tranny (no grinds)
VLSD

Wheels/Suspension:
14x7, +8 offset, bronze P Type Supra wheels
3 good tires on it...I can throw in 2 other odd size 14" tires to roll on if you want
Brand new Tokico HP Blue shocks/struts
Suspension Techniques springs (cut off some of springs)
Very stiff

Interior:
Stitch welded seams
Removed sound deadening material
Primed and painted white
Corbeau 4 point driver harness & stock passenger harness
Will come with both stock torn up leather seats with covers over them

Exterior:
Brand new windshield
Polycarbonate rear hatch window (cracked at bottom)
Rusted on lower rear right quarter panel
Rust in a few other random spots around rocker panel
Dented DS door
Dented DS fender where it meets the door
Aftermarket headlights set at "sleepy eye"

The car ran GREAT until the fuel filter started clogging up. The alternator went out last month and I just can't afford a project car right now. There is no sunroof in the car but I have polycarbonate (similar to lexan) that you can have that will go in it's place. The door windows are power but there is a short and they won't roll up at the moment...I haven't looked into it. There is absolutely no interior in the car besides 2 stock front seats. I have 90% of the original interior but it's not in that great of condition.

I've had this car for a while and I don't want to get rid of it but I'm getting a divorce and have no extra money for a project car.

$600 obo
Hell, just the Tokicos and ST springs on this thing ran me $500 and there's only a few hundred miles on 'em.

405-568-9901

Thanks,
Dalen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop to $600 obo.

I NEED IT GONE!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How low will I have to go for someone to take it off my hands?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fixed

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
What did you get a VLSD from for the Supra?

·
Registered
13,116 Posts
Just an FYI, many people browse from work, and most "work"s block myspace, so if you want your pictures viewable, copy your photo over to a real hosting option (photobucket etc).

Otherwise, great for-sale thread and well worth it if someone wants a track-day hooligan car.

--billyM

·
Registered
386 Posts
No worries about the pics, this one is off the market. DS and I came to a mutually beneficial agreement. I will start a new thread when I take possession and add some pics... Of course this begs the question, do I turbo the cressi or the supra?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, sold..

Thanks, Ken!

Now when I become really rich I'll buy it back. haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts