Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am selling my 83 supra, the car comes with many extra parts and is compleat except an engine. as yall all know i did a 302 v8 swap to the car if you want to go back original all that is needed is a good short block and new wiring harness. the 302 will not be sold with the car as dad wants it for his 65 mustange. i will be willing to include everything to place another small block ford in it. if i cant sell it then i will have to just sell it to a scrap yeard for what i can get for it. i will have some new pic's of the car tomarow, i am near Amarillo Texas. i really don't want to sell the car i love it but i am in a bad spot with money and my job has dun some big hour cuts to all employes.:32:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hate to say it but that thing won't sell without an engine. If it does sell it will be a parts car or a project sitting around for a good while. Scrapping it is most likely to happen if it has no engine and nobody needs a parts/project car. Again I hate to say it but that is what happens to cars that don't drive. ^ unless something like that comes up and they are close enough.

·
Registered
472 Posts
shoot. id buy it and hold onto it for a while until i could do something with it. but youre too far away...

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
All I really need is an engine, but I'd also need to strip my burnt engine bay. Plus too far away. Good Luck

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
have your Dad give you cash for the motor so you dont scrap A possible good body. If you need money then part out the body plenty of parts people need

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hell if you are going to scrap the car or part it out then let me know. I am still looking for a few items like the radio bezel if all the tabs are there.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got an 86 Grand Marquis, put the 302 from the GM in it and get it running and you've got a sale :p
well supply the parts and all and i will get it dun.

Hell if you are going to scrap the car or part it out then let me know. I am still looking for a few items like the radio bezel if all the tabs are there.
i may have to just part it out for everything i can and crush the rest i hate to but i really need the money and the car is just wasting away.

hell what would yall give me if i left the 302 in it i was supposed to get $500 for just the 302. i also have a lot of extra parts.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Not sure what I would give for the 302 but if you need to sell parts I'm down, just drop me a note.

·
Registered
96 Posts
if you start parting it. let me know i need a few parts as well. going to stay on top of this post! but if you can sell it good luck,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts