Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale is my 83 p type celica supra. it is a very solid car. it has no rust anywhere. the paint has started to fade a little but the body is otherwise in good shape. the interior is in good shape as well. the drivers seat is showing signs of wear but is good otherwise. the engine smokes a little at start up but otherwise runs and drives good. the clutch is starting to slip a little but otherwise the car runs and drives great and i havent had any issues with it. im asking $1100

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/Bigguy45/Vehicles/Picture006.jpg

·
Registered
684 Posts
you need to list the milage and post up some better pics of the car and the interior but thats a good price. good luck with the sale

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the car is in Huddleston, VA

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I would buy it otherwise but otherwise money isnt good right now but otherwise its in good shape I'd say...
Hope you can sell it otherwise you will still have it then otherwise you will have to relist it. Paint fade isnt too bad otherwise does look pretty good but otherwise I would say its in great shape so otherwise good luck with the sale otherwise.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Mileage? and better pics of paint and interior please!

You also have this posted on Craigslist Roanoke correct?

Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is posted in the roanoke craigslist you are correct. it has around 176000 miles on it. i will try to get some better pics tomorrow

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
how far are you fromNJ 08759 zip if you could tell me that I might be interested in giving you an offer. clutch and smoking are concerns but I do have an extra motor from an 83 so it would be A nice fit

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i do have someone coming to look at it this weekend. if he backs out then i will let you know for sure. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts