Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my second supra my first was an 84 with the 5mge, 5 speed manual. I put a cold air intake on it and put lowering springs on it. But I had to sell it and I was devastated. So I tracked this one down and I'm not getting rid of it. So I need help and some ideas about what to do first. Thanks to all

And I'm looking for parts for sale, and any Ideas to get around 200hp.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
well you can change your intake system out
i mean you have a more restricted intake from the air plemnum to the block

i have the later model intake system minus the throttle body for sale
you can gain some hp :)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Get in the Sub-Forums and read for about 2 months, then use the Search function and read for a few more months. You need a better understanding of you car so you can understand what modifications do what. And I know that you had one previously, but if you took the time to understand the car back then, you would not be starting this thread now.

Hell, when I started 7 years ago on the Celipra, there was barely anything out there, and I still researched and read for a while before digging into the car. For the most part anytime I want to upgrade the Celipra, I do my reading.

·
Registered
326 Posts
set your budget first. Then your goals for the car.
Foremost you can probably spend some $ on replaceing 25= year old bushings, suspension parts, belts, bearings etc.

If you win the lottery just look for a guy called dave on the forums and copy all the things he has done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been super charging Camaros before this I understand what to look for I just want to know if anyone has parts for sale or something u tried before thats a bolt on I have quite the fund to mod with so let me know.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I have a RRFPR that would be needed for a Super/turbocharger setup. And Oil Lines for a CT26 Turbo(stock ma70 turbo that most peps start off with).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts