Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

83P type Body plug pinout?

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  raysupra 
#1 · (Edited)
83P type chassis
90mk3 7mgte wiring
2jz Turbo AEM V2 ecu

The stock plugs are untouched. I've got a 82/86 EWD downloaded/83 Repair manual. I'm trying to Confirm the Body plug Code/ pinout. These were wired up for a PRE89 mk3 (yellow). So I just got mk3 pinouts and converted everything fine.. except the Mk2 Body plugs chassis side,pinouts.

EFI relay coil wiring comes up to the body plugs from engine loom. Cant find an EFI relay coil wire from the custom mk3 supra wiring. I need to find a mk2 body plug diagram/schematic of the two yellow plugs under passenger dash so I can continue Properly Wiring everything I have up. So either the Plug Code or a Schematic would be a Rocking start. I have a ecu EFI signal wired up already. up to the body plugs.. the EFI relay coil wire comes up to my B1 plug and couldn't find a wire coming from the mk2 for the EFI relay coil.

Custom (B1) plug since it was pre/post mk3

This is the Plug in Question. I need a pinout for this plug or to figure out what Code it is..What does this plug go to? TCCS? ECT?
i'm not at home to carry on work on this. So while i'm away I try to accomplish as much as possible so forgive me.
I have figured all of the wiring from the fuse box and harness.. Just cant track down a Pinout or diagram of any of these body plugs mk2 side yet.

Combo meter diagram
mk3 body plugs these helped me diagram most of the custom wires and all of my engine loom wires.

going to rebuild all of this wiring, just tore into it to figure out schematics and stick my AEM in their lol.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Well Previous owner CMdeshon told me it was a 5m Ecu connector which I guess has body plugs and engine plugs into the ECU? So.. That being said.. I can solve the rest of the puzzle I think.. Anyone else want to chime in but I think Im good.

Soo Next question I guess is. out of this 5m Ecu plug.. and B1(my custom plug) connector diagram. Does my EFI relay coil wire go to M-Rel? Isn't It my Fuel Pump Relay? Its an Opening relay.. this is all for the Fuel pump right?..
COR I already have wired
some more good Relay info
It did not have a pin on the mk3 conversion harness.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.