Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
84/85 Toyota Supra Rear Hatch Louvre (EXTREMELY RARE PART). Condition is Used.

Needs cleaning to be used as is... or can be properly Primed & Painted the normal Black... but what I was originally intending to do... was when painting a car... have the Louvre painted at the SAME time. May fit Celica also but not sure

Having the Louvre match the car color would look AWESOME & UNIQUE

Aftermarket limited run was made by Chastain so this is an EXTREMELY Rare Hard-to-find Item.

New, the Louvre was around $500 (plus Tax).... but like a rare wine I'm sure there will be a lot of interest on this … so keep that in mind ...

$375. plus Shipping for this ....

For the sucessful buyer I will also include a link so that they can print out the Installation Instructions.
I've never attempted to install it on a car... but it looks like the Installation would be pretty Straight Forward.

Sad to let the Louvre go... but may best Man/Woman WIN !!!!

Examples of how it looks on a car here;

https://www.google.com/search?q=84+toyota+supra+with+louvers+for+sale&safe=active&sxsrf=ACYBGNTh23ReL3Av3vIqwM_XUsUZ_PuXCg:1574376375348&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=HFz7GUpoCySnCM%3A%2CLauY6GNzs4VktM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTsDs-rVTLqwiSFMsERIAOQIa16Nw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiVk-GEsfzlAhUMQ8AKHY5vCrcQ9QEwAXoECAoQCQ#imgrc=HFz7GUpoCySnCM:

Trying to post pics for the 1st time in quite a while ... hopefully they show up below ,,,,

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First style... thnx for putting this up Speedrye .... now can U explain to me Step by Step .... how I can post my pics ??

Someone tried giving me info once... but so far it hasn't worked ....

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully pics will show up here

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SUCCESS!!! YEAH !! ...Many thanks to Speedrye for such clear instructions on how to post pics....

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apologies are in order... just was going through emails as I'm kinda mothballed the Email that the CS was sending msgs to... Only realized NOW... that a couple of msgs went to Junk mail & I never saw them...

Someone near me is supposed to be buying it tmrw... but if somehow that falls thru, I will be in touch with the ppl who tried to contact me about it previously...

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apologies are in order... just was going through emails as I'm kinda mothballed the Email that the CS was sending msgs to... Only realized NOW... that a couple of msgs went to Junk mail & I never saw them...

Someone near me is supposed to be buying it tmrw... but if somehow that falls thru, I will be in touch with the ppl who tried to contact me about it previously...

Cheers,
K... kinda sad:cry: to see it go... cuz I KNOW how friggin' AWESOME it will look when painted the same color as a car... but just FYI to those who enquired... Louvre is now gone...

Cheers,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts