Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts
Discussion starter · #83 ·
been getting carried away painting the inside of the car, and remove wiring i no longer need

only 4 wires run under the seats now, a 5th runs under the dash and around.

Discussion starter · #84 ·
got these just a few days ago from a well known site vendor Rabidchimp site: http://www.rabidchimp.com/ (for those of you who live under a rock).

can't wait to start installing...

Discussion starter · #85 ·
been doing some family stuff, but yesterday i got to remove the cv axles and differential. i have a spare 4.30 but i fear it needs a complete rebuild, so im sticking with my 4.10.
i got to putting the hood back on a while ago here is some pics of the fitment.

taping the corners like so is a must for solo installers it enables to to kinda lean it on the cowl while you quickly bolt it on and attach the shocks.

stoked to have dust collecting on the hood and not the engine any more LOL.

Discussion starter · #87 ·

my cuts a little bent. LOL. another day i want to fab a dust cover large enough for the new shaft, but for now this will have to do...

i got the diff in the sub-frame its just not fully bolted in. got lazy and called it a day. solid mounted or aluminum sub-frame bushings is now on my to do list for the future....
more to come....

Discussion starter · #88 ·
gave my baby a wash yesterday.

my cowl/veil under the windshield has had some small rust spots that bother me, under the cowl/veil i found a small piece of rust...

i have a almost rust free cowl/veil it just needs paint to match the car, and some rust proofing on the back side.

this is the only rust on the new one...

i ended up using the rest of the sunlight to reseal the door vents.

just used black dap, int./ext. supposedly stays good for 25 years.

and thats a day!

Looks amazing, but I have to say, do you know how bad ass sinister your car would look with some smoked vinyl over your clear corners and driving lights???!!!!!!!!

Discussion starter · #91 ·
some one should donate a pair so we can find out :naughty:

Discussion starter · #92 ·

slowly getting things back together.

Discussion starter · #93 ·
been crazy busy this summer, but i finally got around to connecting my clutch and bleeding it.

using chimps steel braided mk2 clutch line and a brake adapter:

i also got around to mounting my oil filter and filling up the pan.

its mounted on the steel piece inside the bumper, its really the only place...

also i picked up a battery, fuel filter and the bolts for my drive shaft.

Discussion starter · #94 ·
got her running, but first here is some goodies i picked up:

here is my open header start up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGJJF-TSyhA&feature=youtu.be
it runs fine, but keep in mind my Oxygen sensors are not wired in yet... and its open header at the moment so it sounds like a drag car.
"excuse my filming im no Spielberg"

Discussion starter · #95 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRqv8kherLw&feature=youtu.be

spent a day making my drivers side exhaust go forward and down beside the oil pan. not done yet... but i did get around to buying a muffler and 10 feet of 2.5 inch exhaust.
some good flames in the video... it hits the rev limiter really easy, bounces fast too!
enjoy!

Discussion starter · #99 ·
to be perfectly honest i didn't even attempt starting it on the floor. i just had a good feeling about it.

Discussion starter · #100 ·

been lazy with the project gotta get back into it.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.