Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
4,275 Posts
I think Rockhead make a good point. It is the classified, he is attempting to sell something, so, give him a break. On top of that, I think the general guidelines for classified discourage irrelevant comments and arguing of any kind.
Furthermore: the stock look is not for everyone----someone out there will love this car.
AND....Joey is a great guy, a stand up kinda guy, honest and easy to business with.
I wish him luck on his sale in this tough economy and hope others let this go, now.

· Registered
669 Posts
LOL!!!! Dont those autozone hood scoops add 50 hp per scoop??? LOL. sorry
sounds about right :laugh: Lol

I think Rockhead make a good point. It is the classified, he is attempting to sell something, so, give him a break. On top of that, I think the general guidelines for classified discourage irrelevant comments and arguing of any kind.
Furthermore: the stock look is not for everyone----someone out there will love this car.
AND....Joey is a great guy, a stand up kinda guy, honest and easy to business with.
I wish him luck on his sale in this tough economy and hope others let this go, now.
You're absolutely right. Sorry. I hadn't read the guidelines for classified ads. I'll remove my previous posts from this thread(edit: I was able to edit all but the post on the first page of this thread for some reason.). To get back on topic, good luck with the sale. While the exterior isn't to my liking, it looks well taken care of and the interior and engine bay look CLEAN! I especially love the leather seats.

· Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I also forgot to mention it has a radiator cooling plate, new door rubbers, sunroof seal and carpet bought from RC

21 - 29 of 29 Posts