Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running daily driver with many replacement parts and plenty of upgraded parts. I am not interested in parting this car out. I need it gone with all the parts. Located On Long Island in New York.

84 Supra L-Type
RARE Digital dash with trip computer
280K miles on original motor – runs strong
Swapped to 5 speed

RARE 15” 85 L-type rims – Look like regular Supra rims but 15”
Full front suspension rebuild - Total suspension rebuild
All bushings, ball joints and tie rod ends (inner and outer)
Front coil overs – 350 lb. springs
Tokico blue shocks
T3 camber plates
30mm RCA’s
Rear standard height Dobinson springs
Rear Monroe gas adjust shocks
RARE - Front Cressida big brake swap
Raptor Racing Cat-back Stealth System with SS cat
LJM bar
Lewitz rear shock to shock bar
Rear Seat mount to Seat mount bar
85 dual wing
SS brake lines

Honestly the back of the car is Swiss cheese. BUT I have a full rear clip with very little surface rust. I have a set of doors, a set of front fenders, a front bumper and another almost perfect hatch with 85 dual wing. Basically, I have all the parts to fix everything if you’re looking for a project. I even have the original auto tranny (it slips) if you want matching numbers.
If you’re looking for a fun car to drive around this will do it. I currently use it as a daily driver but I will never get the time to restore it.
If you have a good shell and want to swap the goodies over then that’s great.

I also have a bunch of parts that are NOT installed on the car.

Spare ~90k motor
Spare ~90k 5-speed
Exedy NIB 7m clutch kit (Same and 5m kit with higher clamping pressure)
Pacesetter header
Another LJM Strut bar
RARE - 1 piece driveshaft
Billy M shifter bushing kit (2)
Short shifter
U-weld camber kit
Rear subframe bushings
Steering rack poly bushings
RARE- Rear louver without lower mounting clips
Brand new whiskers
RARE -Jim King AC kit – never installed.

Radio in car is brand new and not included (Pioneer double DIN DVD player with rear backup camera and 7” screen). Radio, amp and kicker box could be included for additional cost.

Car with all spare body parts - $1500 (Upgraded parts on car ALONE cost over $2500, plus car and parts to fix)
The rest of the parts can be bought as a package with the car or I can sell those separately. I need the CAR gone first so please don’t send offers to buy parts at this time.

Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
13,050 Posts
Quite the collection and sounds like a great deal for someone wanting to get into a mk2!

(Let me know if you get around to selling the parts separately - that JK AC kit could tempt me...)

I also have a bunch of parts that are NOT installed on the car.
Billy M shifter bushing kit (2)

Thanks, Bill
That's no way to enjoy those!

--billyM

·
Registered
318 Posts
I agree a lot of good parts here. I'm already into mk2s and would love to have these. Do you have pictures of the car and the parts stash?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Billy M - I haven't been active on here in a while but i have "talked" with you many times on the forum in the past. Thanks for all your help and the shifter kit. I dream about a shifter that isn't so sloppy as mine, but the old "When you have time you don't have money and when you have money you don't have time" conundrum has plagued me throughout my life. I bought a new clutch and was going to swap out to a newer tranny with your shift kit but it never happened. So I have been collecting parts (and actually putting some on) throughout the years. If I ever had the time I would finish this project myself. I was planning on teaching my son EVERYTHING with this car, but it will never happen so I'm moving on. Hoping to find a maniac to take on this project, or at least salvage something out of the money spent. I could probably make twice the money by parting things but I don't have time and energy (moving soon) so hoping someone will take car and body parts and an offer of discount of other parts.

Whitey482 - I didn't have pics when I posted this. I wanted to get it out there ASAP to gauge interest (parts worth more than car LOL).Car itself is not as pretty as she used to be. Give me a couple of days for pics, I'm in the middle of selling one house and buying another and trying to NOT move a car and another car worth of parts with it LOL!!!

If nobody is interested in car as a package deal, then what would be the best offer I could get for the 15 inch L-type rims with a return of the stock 14's with reasonable tires on them? I think I have enough parts to swap out all the rest of the goodies and then donate the body and parts to a local high school auto shop. Then sell the rest of the parts individually for the most money. More work for me.. And someone loses out on a TON of goodies for a good package price.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Wow, somebody will get a helluva deal - veritable parts gold mine! At least you've had the pleasure to drive it (and wrench on it) for some years now. I hope it goes to a good home GLWS

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, somebody will get a helluva deal - veritable parts gold mine! At least you've had the pleasure to drive it (and wrench on it) for some years now. I hope it goes to a good home GLWS
This was my neighbor's car he bought when i was in High School. He let me drive it with 7 miles on the odometer and I only had my permit. I've loved this car from day 1. He passed on and his wife wouldn't sell it to me because it had a leak. Eventually I convinced her. Fixed the leak and drove it. And drove it. And fixed it. And drove it..And upgraded everything I could.Rust has kicked her ass but she drives great. I joke that one day I'll be driving down the highway with just engine, tranny and rear end with a seat because the rest will rust away. but that engine will still be running!! 280k... Need someone else to do the next 720 and get her to a million LOL!!

Or swap parts... Just get it out of my garage LOL!!

Bill

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sucks to see another Mk2 for sale, hopefully someone picks her up!

If not, looking forward to the part out lol

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Everyone, Apologies for the delay. My father passed away and the rest of the world has gone mad at the same time and I have been taking care of a lot of things. Here are some pics of the car. It's going to take me more time to get everything organized with the parts and everything so please be patient.

Thanks,

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you selling parts off it. Or are you trying to sell it whole
Right now I'm trying to sell her whole. I have spent the last 20+ years driving this car and I have collected all the parts to restore her. I have at least a few "bites" from people who want to complete the project. I know I could make a LOT more money if I stripped it and junked the shell. But I'm looking for a maniac who is willing to keep this girl alive. I know it's a lot of work and that's why I'm looking for basically less than 1/2 price (or 1/10th price) on what I've laid out. If everything falls apart then I'll sell every single piece at max profit. But someone looking for a project is going to get a HELL of a deal...

The car will drive home HAPPILY (she loves to stretch her legs) but you're going to need a truck or trailer for all the body parts that come with it. Like I said, rear clip, 2 perfect L-type front fenders, good front bumper, extra 85 doors, extra 'almost perfect' hatch with double 85 spoiler... And probably 2 or 3 sets of interior parts if you want them. UI can't even mention extra wiring harnesses and probably 2 or 3 of everything. Dahs stuff etc... I've stripped at least 2 Supra's and a GTS worth of parts.

The rest of the goodies are separate but someone might be able to sweep me off my feet and take the whole collection. I'm a relatively motivated seller but I'm not taking crap offers. I know what parts are worth because I've been collecting them for 20 years LOL!

So think about a package deal and I will consider it. If not then I will list the remaining parts once I get rid of the "core" package of car and body parts.But PLEASE don't start with offers on parts on this thread. I will be making other posts for what's left once I find a buyer for the "project"

Thanks for the interest!

Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts