1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
david
281-99zero-4zero65
[email protected]

ok sorry i forgot, the body is an '84 the engine was pulled from an '85.

what you see is what you get. if you need something that is not in the pix i may still have them just ask.

The main bearings were spun. and am quite sure the exhaust cam is getting worn out, though i have yet to pop it out and examine it.

no the hood is not bent, just laying on one of the hood shocks.

all parts are OBO. just please pm me with the offer.

i do have an extra complete drive shaft (2-piece)

Sale Pending

Sunroof Assembly sold
Pacesetter Headers sold
Oil Pan/pump
EFI system

Upper & Lower Intake Manifold
Electric Fan
Fog Lights/Blinker (d)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
335 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
of course this is what it looks like outside when you are wanting to do some work out there....

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
el paalo: pm me an offer. i am actually going down to meet clinton in san antonio in a few weeks if you want you could swing out there and meet us or if you would rather me ship them. lmk

Crazy:: the car is actually a L-type which usually doesn't have front flares but the previous owner got in a wreck apparently on the right side and had replaced that fender with a p-type fender. so i only have 3 flares. if you want them pm me an offer.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Funny. Didn't even notice you were in TX. I went through Katy last week although the car wasn't here yet for me to assess its needs.

My glove box door is actually new and matching (the broken one sitting in the hatch is what was in my head) so all I need is the driver's front turn signal with hardware.

Are the fog lamps identical and just flipped? If so I'd take your good one since my passenger side is cracked like yours. Sorry, car just arrived from Sacramento yesterday and I haven't seen it in 10 years so I'm not terribly familiar with everything yet. I'd be cleaning it and inspecting all these items if the weather weren't so foul.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
come on guys motor is coming out today. let's get some of this other stuff out of here.

still got the valve covers ::: new gaskets and seals

5m head

will check pistons today or tomorrow. had just installed new rings 30 over

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey buddy do you still have the balencer? i bought 1 off clinton but i have to chnge all the pulleys the 1 you have on the green motor is the 1 i need... how much would you take for it buddy?

·
Registered
8 Posts
parts bought ..

hey guys just to let yall know dave is a cool guy to do buisness with and he 's a super fast shipper as well ... thanks again buddy for them parts i bought..... you saved the day my man!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Whats up man i need the driver side fog light,the driver side tail light cover,windshield wiper motor,and the piece with the emblem between the driver window and backseat window.Let me know a price and ill send you moneys.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts