Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend just had ankle surgery the other day so iv been staying with her the last couple days. Well yesterday I had to run back to myplace across town. On my way back I'm coming through a 90 degree turn where a jaguar is waiting to turn also. I drop into second and make some noise hoping he would get the message and he did we took off down the road and I had to let off to let him catch up several times I was cutting through turns at 80+ that he was was barely able to maintain control in. He was leaning like a Chevy 4x4 with worn out body mounts lol. I was very happy. I just got the car and it is all stock other than 3inch exhaust and an aem dry flow filter on stock inlet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't really know jaguars too good. But I believe around mid to late nineties maybe? I never got a look at it from behind.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's around town here and there. Btw Cody Ima try to meet up with ya this weekend if possible but I been steady busy takin care of the misses.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
is it me, or did anyone catch that he's got a 3'' exhaust on a stock 5m? thats too big off an exhaust for a N/A. 2.25 or 2.5 is alot better. im sure you've got no low end torque....

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
if it was a x12 or anything along those lines he wasnt even trying

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Low end is fine. And no it wasn't anything super expensive it was four teenagers driven so you do the math lol.

·
Registered
311 Posts
it was probably an XJ6 granny car jaguars are horrible cars to own parts are expensive and to many electrical problems easy kill but an nice one congrat!:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts