Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Blue p-type w/auto trans. runs good you can drive it home. $950.00 it is a project car but is a very solid body. One dent in driver side rear quarter panel right near the door. no rust with one exception r rear wheelwell somebody left a towel down in there and it held moisture so there is a small rusted area in that spot. all the rest zero rust, Nevada /California car. Blue interior is in good shape and all of the trim pieces are here. 5m motor fires right up and sounds good.this car needs registration and title. i can't figure out how to post a pic so please don't delete my post. i will do a search on how to do that and add pics soon. (newb) i can send pics in email if you want also. [email protected] Dot com Thanks for looking. Sorry guys just got off my butt and looked at the mfg date. it is a june 1983 build date. not an 84. can't figure out how to add pics a little help. search gave me 10,000 posts but no help (Damn newbs) LOL. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
i live in modesto i can get you cash in hand in two days would you be able to hold it for that long and when was the last time the car was registered

1 - 7 of 7 Posts