Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The DISCONTINUED part that covers the rear view mirror bolts.
I lost an excellent source for OEM part numbers.
It had illustrations of a LOT of plastic interior parts.
A site in Japan.
Toyota completion guide?
They don't have an arm rest pad OR a battery hold down.

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Dave, do you mean toyodiy.com?

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
I thought I saw a description of garnish or panel last time I looked for them. It's been a while.

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arch has a microfish with arrows and part numbers.
Ain't that important 'cause I can just glue them back on without the tabs.
3 M VHB tape will work,if it's clean.

·
Super Moderator
8,362 Posts
Toyodiy has pics if you register. It's 67491-14070 and 67492-14070. And you think usdm things are available in Japan that aren't in the US? :laugh: if they're out of stock in the US that ship them from Japan. If you ever order anything and it takes a few weeks to come in it probably came from Japan.

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Front door lower frame garnish...

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I prob have an extra set of triangles kicking around that I was gonna make a mold from upon DIS-C, but they otta be fairly easily 3D printed.

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found the provided part numbers for the triangles,Arch.:thumbsup:
NOT AVAILABLE until we can organize a 3 D printed replica.
I can wait for the proposed list of REQUESTS.
Then we can pull the trigger on these items.
The printers may choose what is in demand.
I'm in for a pair of triangles,but I haven't informed the powers that be.

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
Copy that traffic!!

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
...but they otta be fairly easily 3D printed.
Those are on my list of parts to start producing as well as many others. :)

I may be able to handle a test print of that by the weekend. I'm still working through setup, trial and error of my machines but this would make a good test candidate.

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those are on my list of parts to start producing as well as many others. :)

I may be able to handle a test print of that by the weekend. I'm still working through setup, trial and error of my machines but this would make a good test candidate.
Should be a good candidate for a run to see how you LIKE your machines. Small enough to ship cheaply and hey,if you wanna make 'em a weird COLOR ,the buyers can wrap 'em with vinyl fake Carbon fiber wrap! It would look cool!

:thumbsup:
I am in. I have Pay Pay.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Oh I KNOW I like what I bought, I didn't get some hobbyist level stuff. Last Sat/Sun was weekend 1, getting shop set up, printer unboxed and assembled, learning the interface, first calibrations and some test prints.

It should only get better from here. I can use it as a shortcut to casting as well, if we decide the quality and materials are better with that method. One step at a time.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you need help modeling I can certainly help.

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
If you 2 collaborate,it will be good for ALL of our forum members to produce those parts made of a rare mineral called UNOBTAINIUM.:laugh:
I use Pay Pay and am willing to offer some seed $$ for those triangles,when you have the time.
ANY COLOR,because I will probably wrap them in a CF wrap,anyway.
Agree?

I have not begun to replace my drivers side mirror(Thanks,revvhappy),but I may proceed with the swap,if I can get those damn triangles.Part numbers:
67491-14070(R) and
67492-14070(L)

We have time! :thumbsup:
It's frikken' cold out there and my hands freeze up,easily.(Frostbite,as a teenager)

PLA or your choice of filament will be fine.
You may both PM me for the details,if you wish.

Please help us all.
Without support like these people,our restoration builds would come to a dead end.

"Damn,I cannot find the parts that I need".

So many members have sold me parts that are very rare and they are GOLDEN.
Off the wall stuff,too.
Going towards 2020!Dang,our cars are old,classic and collectible.We will keep them alive.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
8,362 Posts
You don't want to build anything in the interior out of PLA (or any final parts), it will warp when it gets warm. Most of the 3d printed parts I have that are installed I've done in PC. Those have held up pretty well in the car. Those triangle pieces are easy enough to cut out of a flat sheet of plastic. They are relatively easy to find the real parts any way and they are shared with the Celicas.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts