Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the throttle body, throttle linkage rod, and the TPS connector from an 84+ manual trans car.

Guys, need these immediately, now, yesterday, asap, pronto. Thought I had one lying around, but don't...

Let me know what you've got, quote me for priority mail shipping out tomorrow at the latest and you'll have the money sitting in your paypal immediately...

...this is so the DIY Autotune guys can build base configs for both early and late model cars while they're prototyping.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--billyM

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i'll make a call and get back to you in a minute. I still have parts leftover from a parts car.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i'm on the way to the shop and will know what all i have in about an hour. Give me a call at 912 257 6168 and i'll let u know

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have all of that from an 86, the motor was replaced by the previous owner, so I
can't say for sure what year it came from. I haven't checked the book to see what the
differences are , off the top of your head can you tell by looking?
If you still need it asap I'm about 10 min west of Columbia. Can take it off tonight &
meet you 1/2 way tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Donkey2 got it shipped out to me Tuesday. (thanks!)

Pogipogi, I appreciate it, but don't think I'll need it. ...but don't keep that from catching up with me. I'd love to chat supra some time, come up any time, the beer is cold and I've got more than enough projects to chat endlessly about.

--billyM

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
No prob, as u said, thats what a parts car is for, helping out the community. Just glad to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts