Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott is on my preferred vendors list now! Here's the story:

I was looking for some affordable cams and Scott offered me a good deal on a set he had (for non-Euros: parts like those are very hard to find in Europe if you don't want to buy a complete engine).

Since I was going to LA for a business trip, we arranged that he'd send them over to a friend of mine in LA and I'd pick up the box when I'm there.

The date of my trip came up with pretty short notice and of course we had some sort of hither and thither before with shipping to Europe yes or no, at what cost etc etc - you get the idea.

Despite being loaded with work and little time on his hands, he had the cams shipped to my buddy just in time, perfect for me to pick them up! The price was very reasonable as well, the cams came well packaged and I'm just happy so far!

Just wanted to say thanks a lot for the patience with me being a difficult overseas customer with special needs and the effort he put into it.

Thanks again and greetings from a cold Germany (and my hibernating Supra),

Zoe

·
Registered
304 Posts
I received a pair of refinished valve covers from 84ptype yesterday and they are beautiful. Good price too.

You might recall that Scott was injured pretty badly over the holidays when his family's Isuzu Trooper crashed down an embankment, stopping after rolling through the trees and underbrush for approx. 200-300 feet.

I had ordered the valve covers from him a day or two before the wreck. As soon as he was able to he sent me a PM telling me there would be a slight delay, for obvious reasons. No doubt it took some real effort on his part to keep me informed and I truly appreciated the effort.

Anyways, Scott, if you happen to read this, I hope you're on the mend and feeling better. Thanks!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had no idea of his accident. Scott, I hope you're OK by now, get better soon!

Zoe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts