Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got this car for cheap with no problems except that the speedometer doesnt work but i cant seem to find any diagrams of the wire assembly or speedo assembly (new to toyotas been in the honda game). i needa know what i gota buy to fix this problem can anyone help me out??? a diagram or pictures would help. thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
this is a celicasupra forum,i'm not sure about cressida diagrams being here?. try a cressida forum .
is it analogue or digital speedo? maybe speedo cable is broken. that's the first thing i'd check, regardless if it's a honda or toyota .

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
They would be the same, so it could be the cable, the speedo part, or the elbow part on the tranny, or the gear in the tranny.

·
Registered
155 Posts
They would be the same, so it could be the cable, the speedo part, or the elbow part on the tranny, or the gear in the tranny.
what would be the same? cressida v supra wiring? as it is, supra wiring changes from year to year so to assume a cressy is the same is a bit premature without checking. speedo is a mechanical thing anyway. but more so in an anolouge speedo than digital.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts